HUGO x Alexa Set Up Guide
To set HUGO up on Alexa you need to do the following steps on your Alexa device and Alexa App
- Say “Alexa, open the Hugo Energy skill.”
- Then press Hugo Energy from your Alexa App
- If the skill does not appear immediately, go to the Skills & Games section in the Alexa app and search for ‘Hugo Energy’.” Then press the LAUNCH button for Hugo
- Then choose the Alexa device you want to launch
- Go to Hugo Energy App Settings (top right)
- Then press blue “Link with Alexa” button
- This will ask for your Amazon Login details to link
Set up should now be complete.
Currently you can only ask Alexa about your gas or electricity spend (£) for yesterday, week, month, or year to date.
All costs include standing charges and VAT.
So, you can ask the following:
What is my electricity spend this week
How much was my electricity spend this week
What was my electricity spend this week
Electricity spend this week
What is my electricity spend this month
How much was my electricity spend this month
What was my electricity spend this month
Electricity spend this month
What is my electricity spend yesterday
How much was my electricity spend yesterday
What was my electricity spend yesterday
Please note on Alexa show devices the date ranges are also interactive.
We will be launching more features for the Hugo x Alexa integration. If you have any suggestions, please email us at email@example.com